Cabonne Council welcomes nominations for the Youth of the Month Program. These awards were initiated as an incentive and recognition of young achievers who are so important to the future of Cabonne.
The presentation of the monthly award occurs at the start of the Ordinary Council meeting. The winner recieves a Cabonne T-shirt, a certificate and a reference from the Mayor.Council meeting.
To be eligible for this award the following criteria must be met:
• Age - school age up to 24 years of age.
• Scholastic achievements
• Sporting achievements
• Community involvement
• Leadership skills and abilities
• Significance of achievement in broader community
• Exceptional achievements which may inspire others
• Level of altruism of the achievements ie not for themselves but for others
For any enquires contact the Administration Officer on (02) 6392 3217 or email the downloadable form below to email@example.com