Road Conditions

Part of Pinnacle Road near Mount Canobolas will be closed for up to seven weeks to enable road widening and culvert works to be undertaken.

The section of the road on the Pinnacle side of Mt Canobolas Road to Walker Lane will be open to local residents only from Wednesday 15 February and will reopen on 31 March 2017.

Cabonne Council apologies for any inconvenience while these works, which will provide a safer and upgraded surface, are being undertaken.

Anyone seeking further information should contact Council’s Maintenance Coordinator in the Engineering Section on 6390 7100 (after hours on 6392 3234).

Road conditions can change quickly and motorists are advised to drive to the conditions and observe warning signs.

If you have any queries about the status of Cabonne Roads, please contact Council on (02) 6392 3200 (Option 2) during office hours (9am-5pm Monday to Friday) or Council's after hours number (02) 6392 3234 outside office hours.

For the latest traffic information on highways and main roads throughout NSW, please visit: (link is external)

For the latest information on floods and storms please view the SES website (link is external) or for emergency help call 132 500.