Planning Potential customise, consult and coordinate project teams with quality industry experts in delivering your project on time, within budget and securing the desired development outcomes.
Planning Potential works in partnership with clients, from the very earliest stages of the planning and development decision-making process designed to maximise urban liveability.
With a combined 25 years experience, the team at Planning Potential cultivates smart, liveable and sustainable solutions for architects & designers, developers, individuals and corporates.
Planning Potential is a locally owned family business which strives for client success, whilst adapting to the ever-changing demands of the built environment.
- Planning & Development Advice
- Development Applications
- Planning Potential Property Reports - feasibility
- Preparation Of SEE and EIS Reports
- Planning Proposals
- Project Management
- Change of Use
Planning Potential has successfully delivered a wide range of development projects including:
- Residential Uses (replacement dwellings, new dwellings, dual occupancies, villas & units)
- Alterations & Additions to existing buildings
- Subdivision (rural, residential, industrial & commercial)
- Commercial, Industrial & Retail Uses
- Healthcare Facilities
- Heritage Projects (including restoration, alterations & additions, adaptive re-use).