Cabonne Community Assistance Program 2021/22 - Round 1
Community Assistance Program 2021/22 Round 1
The Community Assistance Program supports projects that maintain the strength and vibrancy of Cabonne’s towns and villages.
This is a competitive program that provides support for organisations focused on delivering positive benefits to Cabonne residents and contributing to the delivery of Council’s strategic priorities.
The objectives of the Community Assistance Program are:
• To support community groups with projects that are of ongoing or sustainable benefit to the Cabonne communities.
• To improve the liveability of Cabonne shire.
Each project will be judged on its merits and the relative benefit it will return to the community.
In order to be eligible for the Community Assistance Program, you must:
- Be a not for profit organisation
- Reside in Cabonne Shire Local Government Area
- Projects involving the installation or upgrade of fixed assets on primary and secondary school sites are ineligible.
Organisations demonstrating strong partnerships with other organisations and/or acquiring additional support from other sources may be more competitive.
Access the guidelines and application form below: