Inclement Weather Conditions in Cabonne
Published on 23 March 2021
Due to the inclement weather conditions in NSW at the moment, there have been a number of issues reported to Cabonne Council.
Please notes any issues below, drive to the conditions, and remain safe on our roads.
- Reports of water over Nangar Road
- Water over the road near Traves Lane, between Cudal and Canowindra
- Reports of water over Lower Lewis Ponds Road
- Reports of water over Weemilah Place
- Reports of water over Peak Hill Road (near Gullendah causeway)
- Tree down on Peak Hill Road
- Tree down on Cargo Road (Orange side and Canowindra Side)
Following Roads are now CLOSED:
- Ophir Road at Reserve - CLOSED
- Peak Hill Road (Baldry end & Parkes end) - CLOSED
- Hervey Road - CLOSED