Cabonne Council is committed to providing fair, efficient and effective actions and responses to our community where residents and members of the public feel an improvement can be made. We provide this service so that feedback can be received on how to improve our services and/or so that formal complaints can be submitted about a particular decision or action that has been taken by Council.


As per Council’s Complaint Handling Policy, a complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction made to or about us, our products, services, staff or the handling of a complaint where a response or resolution is explicitly or implicitly expected or legally required.

A complaint covered by our policy is different from:

  • Requests for information;

  • Requests for service – such as reporting noise, waste dumping or roadwork requests;

  • Feedback – opinions, comments and expressions of interest or concern, made directly or indirectly to or about us, about our products, services or complaint handling where a response is not explicitly or implicitly expected or legally required;

  • Reports of problems or wrongdoings merely intended to bring a problem to our notice with no expectation of a response.

These can be reported to us by means of our Contact Us page.

Please also be aware that although your complaint may be made anonymously, Council's Complaint Register can be requested via public access.

If you still need to proceed with making a formal complaint, please use the form below.

Click here to view form.