About Family Day Care
The Cabonne/Blayney Family Day Care Services offers affordable and quality childcare to children aged 0–13 years in a family environment. We currently have Registered Educators located throughout Canowindra, Manildra, Molong, Narromine, Orange, Parkes and Yeoval. We also have 2 In-Home Care Educators in Molong.
Cabonne Council is the Approved Provider for our Service and is responsible for the overall administration of the Service.
It is our goal to ensure we are always supporting our Educators and families.
The Service supports the Educators, children and families through:
- Regular Educator home visits
- Playgroups for Educators and children
- Sourcing and supplying information and resource to Educators and families
- Providing Educator training
- Supporting and advising on children’s individual developmental needs
We work with the National Quality Framework which incorporates the Early Years Learning Framework. This framework provides children with the highest quality care and education whilst enrolled in Cabonne/Blayney Family Day Care.
We strive to ensure all children are part of our 3 concepts; Belonging, Being and Becoming within our Educator’s home environment and within our Service. Cabonne/Blayney Family Day Care supports and promotes the idea that all young Australians grow to become:
- Successful learners
- Confident and creative individuals
- Active and informed citizens