Please wait while we load your map...
*Please note, this is a cash only facility.
- Household Recyclables including:
- Paper and cardboard
- Glass bottles and jars
- Steel, aluminium cans and empty aerosols
- All plastic bottles and containers marked 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Juice and milk cartons
- General Household Waste
- Commercial Waste
- Demolition Waste
- Scrap Metal
- Green Waste
- Asbestos (contact Council to make an appointment prior to delivery)
- Motor Oils
- Animal Carcasses
See Fees and Charges.
What's NOT Accepted?
The following items cannot be accepted at any of Cabonne Council's Waste Management Facilities;
Council operates solid waste landfills, therefore liquid waste cannot be accepted at any of our Waste Management Facilities. Liquid Waste is any waste that:
- Has an angle of repose of less than 5 degrees, or
- Becomes free-flowing at or below 60 degrees Celsius or when transported, or
- Is not generally capable of being picked up by a spade or shovel.
Hazardous waste includes material that meets the criteria for assessment as a dangerous goods under the Australian Code for the Transport of Dangerous Goods by Road or Rail.
Hazardous waste is categorised as one of the following:
- Class 1: Explosives
- Class 2: Gases (compressed, liquefied or dissolved under pressure)
- Division 4.1: Flammable solids
- Division 4.2: Substances liable to spontaneous combustion
- Division 4.3: Which, in contact with water, emit flammable gases
- Division 5.1: Oxidising agents
- Division 5.2: Organic peroxides
- Division 6.1: Toxic substances
- Class 8: Corrosive substances
Large Bulky Items at Cargo and Yeoval Waste Transfer Stations
Cargo and Yeoval waste transfer stations are unable to accept bulky and large items such as,
- Lounge Suites
- Recliner Chairs
- Any bulky furniture / cupboards or tables
- Excessive treated timber items (particularly laminated items)
- Large or bulky plastic moulded items
- Large plastic moulded automotive items (car and truck parts)